Brian developed an interest in construction while working for the United States Army Corps of Engineers in law school and has practiced in construction law exclusively since graduating from law school 30 years ago. He has represented all parties to the construction process, from project inception through post-completion claims resolution. Brian has extensive trial and arbitration experience and has litigated all matter of construction disputes.
Honors & Accolades
- Board Certified in Construction ( Inaugural Class 2005 )
- Best Lawyers in America – Lawyer of the Year Construction Law Orlando ( 2012, 2020 )
- Member, Construction Lawyers Society of America
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Florida Transportation Builders Association