Construction Regulation & Licensing Compliance
The construction industry is heavily regulated in Florida, and all entities involved in the construction process are subject to various statutory and regulatory requirements. With non-compliance having the potential to stop construction projects in their tracks or result in serious discipline to the violator, all companies and persons need to ensure they are doing what is legally required in order to prevent unnecessary delays, disruptions, and penalties. At Kirwin Norris, P.A., we have been helping clients involved in all facets of Florida’s construction industry establish and maintain compliance for more than 20 years. We understand what is necessary, we understand what is at stake, and we are committed to ensuring that our clients do not encounter unexpected hurdles during the construction process.
Our construction regulation and licensing compliance practice encompasses all aspects of local, state and federal compliance. From helping our clients secure necessary licenses and permits, to establishing joint-ventures and other project-specific entities, and to advising our clients regarding the statutory requirements for private and public construction projects, we provide guidance every step of the way. If you want to make sure that regulatory challenges do not lead to unanticipated costs, penalties, delays and litigation, you need experienced compliance counsel. Our firm has been helping companies in Florida navigate the regulatory landscape for decades, and we can use our experience to keep your construction project moving forward.
One Firm. One Focus. Construction Law.
Areas of Focus
- Representing contractors, professional firms and other clients with respect to all aspects of licensing compliance.
- Representing contractors, professional firms and other clients in defense of complaints and disciplinary actions.
- Securing certifications and registrations from the Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board, the Florida Board of Professional Engineers, the Florida Board of Architecture and Interior Design, and other licensing agencies.
- Advising clients with regard to regulatory compliance in all aspects of residential, public, and commercial construction projects, from project planning through construction and project closeout.
- Helping property owners, developers, contractors, professional firms and other clients overcome regulatory challenges at all phases of the construction process.