Construction Contract Drafting, Procurement & Project Delivery
In the construction industry, effective contracting is critical to ensuring that projects start and end on time and on budget. It is also essential to provide companies with the legal protections and remedies they need in the event that something does not go according to plan. Our lawyers have deep experience in all aspects of construction contract drafting and the overall procurement process, and we continue to work with our clients throughout the project delivery process so that we can provide advice and representation as and when legal issues arise.
With our narrow focus on construction and real estate law, and with more than 20 years of experience working on major construction projects throughout Florida, our firm is uniquely positioned to represent companies in all aspects and phases of the construction contracting, procurement, and project delivery processes. We work with clients ranging from national players in the construction industry to local and regional builders, and from architects and engineers to brokers and investors. Regardless of your needs, we are prepared to rise to the task, and we will make sure that you are able to move forward with unwavering confidence.
One Firm. One Focus. Construction Law.
Areas of Focus
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for large-scale horizontal and vertical construction projects on behalf of developers, owners, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, sureties, and construction and real estate industry professionals.
- Assisting clients with the preparation and review of bids for professional services, contracting, subcontracting, supplier arrangements, and other procurement needs.
- Advising clients during the procurement process on issues ranging from bid selection to liability risk mitigation.
- Negotiating change orders, amendments, and other contractual modifications prior to and during construction, and proactively addressing potential conflicts throughout the contracting and construction processes.
- Providing legal advice and representation throughout the construction process, through and including project delivery.