Mike Kirwin provides full-service representation to regional, national and international corporate clients in commercial real estate, financing, sales, leasing and development matters. He also represents multinational corporate clients in transactions involving the purchase, sale, import and export of refined petroleum products. His clients include real estate developers, owners, financial institutions, commercial landlords and tenants, suppliers, importers and resellers of refined petroleum products. In addition, Mike is an authorized title agent and was named First American Title Insurance Company’s 2018 Top Central Florida Agent. He also has substantial experience representing developers in complex affordable housing, tax credit and bond financing, and market-rate transactions.
Mike is an avid runner, lacrosse player and coach.
- Represented borrower in $175,000,000 multi-tier, multi-bank construction loan and permanent financing transaction involving 40-story, 631,850 square foot class-a office tower and mixed-use retail project in Miami, Florida
- Represented lender in $77,000,000 acquisition, development and construction loan for mixed-use retail and multi-family apartment project, in Orlando, Florida
- Serve as leasing counsel to owner of 105,000 square foot mixed-use office and retail complex in Winter Park, Florida
- Serve as counsel to buyer and developer of multi-location site acquisitions of industrial and warehouse properties throughout the State of Florida.
Honors & Accolades
- Orlando Magazine – Best Lawyers of 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020