Christene represents clients in a multitude of construction disputes, ranging from small homeowner claims to multi-party defect matters. She regularly advises clients on lien and bond issues, contract and payment disputes.
A self-proclaimed foodie, Christene enjoys cooking and spending time with her husband and daughter. As a native Floridian, she can regularly be found cheering on FSU and UCF during football season.
- Florida Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- Construction Financial Management Association, Central Florida Chapter
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Central Florida Chapter
- Chapter 7: Bids, Bid Disputes, and Competitive Negotiations Involving Public Entities, The Florida Bar Construction Law and Practice Manual, 10th Edition, co-authored with Leanne Palmer
- Lien Law Update, CFMA, Central Florida Chapter, 2019
- Contract Interpretation, CFMA, Central Florida Chapter, 2018
- Construction Project Documentation, CFMA, Central Florida Chapter, 2017
- Construction Bonds, Associated Builders & Contractors, 2015
- Top 5 Reasons to Actually Read Your Subcontract, CFMA, 2014
- Legal Update, CFMA, Central Florida Chapter, 2014