Ashley initially joined the firm in 2018, beginning her training in construction law as an assistant and law clerk. In October 2019, she was promoted to associate attorney, focusing her practice on client representation in construction disputes and commercial real estate matters.
A native Floridian, born in Winter Park, Ashley has deep connections with the community, its people, and businesses. Growing up she worked both in the office and the field for the family drywall business, dealing with customers, contractors, and government agencies. When she’s not working, Ashley enjoys traveling, spending time with her family and friends, and cheering on the UCF Knights.
- ABC Central Florida
- The Florida Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Redeemer Lutheran Church, Council Member, 2019 – present
- Kids House of Seminole, Child Advocate Intern, 2017 – 2018
- Just for Kids Law, Legal Extern, 2016
- Seminole County Public Schools, Classroom Volunteer, 2011 – 2018