Commercial Leasing – Owners and Developers
Kirwin Norris represents landlords and tenants in structuring, drafting and negotiating all manners of commercial leases, subleases, and related documents, including retail and office leases, ground leases and build-to-suits, leases of industrial facilities, corporate headquarters, shopping centers, restaurants, and associated construction and related design/implementation documents.
- Leasing counsel to developer of 450,000 square foot mixed-use retail/commercial project. Notable tenants include: Old Navy; Books-A-Million; Whole Foods Market Group; Wachovia Bank; McCormick & Schmick’s Restaurant; and Recreational Equipment Incorporated (REI).
- Leasing counsel to developer of 150,000 square foot mixed-use retail/commercial project. Notable tenants include: Office Max; Unique Dining (Arby’s); TGI Friday’s Inc.; and Amerada Hess Corporation (HESS Gas Stations).
- Leasing counsel to developer of 150,000 square foot retail project. Notable tenants include: FedEx Kinko’s Office and Print Services, Inc.; Embarq; Radio Shack; and Verizon Wireless.
- Leasing counsel to developer and owner of 160,000 square foot office building. Notable tenants include: BB&T Insurance Services, Inc.; Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company; and Westcor Land Title Insurance Company.
- Leasing counsel to developer and owner of 105,000 square foot mixed-use office and retail complex. Notable tenants include: Morgan Stanley Smith Barney; Bank of America; DePrince, Race & Zollo, Inc.; and LUMA on Park, LLC.
- Leasing counsel to developer and owner of 170,000 square foot shopping center project. Notable tenants include Publix Supermarkets, Inc.; Great Clips; Mobile-COM (AT&T Authorized Retailer).
Need legal counsel for your leasing project or company?